Laura’s Music Studio offers individual piano lessons to adults and children
Learn piano theory, keyboard/piano scales, learn popular songs; develop your improvisational skills; and much more.
Learn music in the style you always wanted to play. Learn the piano and play popular, classical, jazz, and/or American standard. Develop your improvisational skills, create original songs, and learn fundamentals of music.
Reasons to Learn to Play the Piano or the Keyboard:
- You love music
- Activate your brain
- Refresh existing skills
- Make some new discoveries about yourself
- You want to be part of a music group
- Bring a sense of purpose and accomplishment to your life
- Learn a lifelong hobby
- Become a musician
- Opens up pathways to creative thinking
- Appreciate music even more
Length of Lessons: 30, 45, and 60 minutes
Frequency: weekly and bi-weekly lessons
Location: Chelsea, MI
Please contact me to discuss your goals and if you have any questions.